Wednesday 3 January 2018

New 2018 Occasions Catalogue & Sale-A-Bration Is Live!

Yay, Happy New Catalogue day & Happy Sale-A-Bration!  Every year Stampin' Up! celebrate their customers with 3 months of free products in an event called Sale-A-Bration.  It's my favourite time of the year as every time you spend $90 you can select products from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue as free items! There are some great additions this year so make sure you check them out.   

On top of our Sale-A-Bration kick off, today is the day this gorgeous catalogue goes live & you are going to love it.  There are so many NEW exciting products in here that will make your papercrafts pop. 

Lets look at the cover 1st shall we...


It's bright & fun looking dont you think?  How about that butterfly, oh & that cake is lovely too.  The butterfly is part of a set that the artist crafter is going to love.  The stamp set is called Beautiful Day #145915 & includes some lovely sentiments as well as the flower & butterfly images. 


BRUSHO are watercolour ink crystals that you mix with water to make watercolour washes and designs. It is sprinkled directly on water-washed paper and the colours burst across the image. Brusho is also acid free so is safe for scrapbooking.   

Next is one of my favourite items, the Cake Soiree Suite.  Now this is a WOW suite.  I just love the designer paper with the silver foil through every sheet. There's even a coordinating Sale-A-Bration item for this suite, making it all the more great value. 


I could share all of these lovely products all day but I think you really need to check them out for yourself.  Here is a great youtube video showcasing a selection of this catalogue.  Click the image below to see this video.



I have been having a little play with these products lately & can't wait to share my creations with you, so stay tuned.  I will be scheduling local classes shortly & will update my class schedule on here for you all to see what will be available.  I look forward to creating with you using these awesome new products.

As always, you can click on the link to the right & view the catalogue online. If you would like a copy of this catalogue feel free to email me & I will organise one for you.  

Plus now is a great time to JOIN Stampin' Up! as you can choose any 2 stamp sets as a bonus on top of your usual $235 worth of products for just $169. 

This is an amazing deal & one not to be missed, especially if you have a big wish list.  Feel free to contact me to discuss this option, I am always happy to chat! 




Thanks for stopping by
Tricia








No comments:

Post a Comment