Friday 25 December 2015

12 Weeks Of Christmas: Weeks 11 & 12 Gift Box & Bags




MERRY CHRISTMAS from the speckled sparrow! 

This is totally what our Christmas looks like today! Hot, sunny & beaches surrounding us.  I am truly lucky to live here in Torquay!  Ok, so I either can't count or I have missed a week somewhere in my 12 weeks of Christmas posts!  To make up for my error, I am posting 2 projects using similar products.

I have been making gifts galore this week & I needed some packaging for them.  Firstly I made a big batch of shortbread with the kids & I needed to house them in something pretty.   My trusty festive flower punch came in handy for all of these projects today.  I didn't have time to stamp my flowers & guess what? They still look great.  I needed flowers in a hurry!  These are so easy to build.   I used tombow glue, but you could use a hot glue gun.


Stampin' Up! sell the best cafe bags! They are lined with plastic so they were perfect for my shortbread gifts. This prevents the butter from the shortbread soaking through the bags.  

Project 2 is a cute little box I made using the retired gift boxes on sale on the Clearance rack.  I have created a little belly band & added my pretty poinsettia to the top.  I needed a special box for a very special gift.  I'm sure my niece Indiah will love what's inside! 


Today marks the end of my 12 weeks of Christmas projects. I am taking a few weeks off from blogging & will see you all again for some special Sale-A-Bration posts very soon! 
Thanks so much for visiting my little blog & I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas & a Happy & Joyous New Year.  

Thanks for stopping by
Tricia 




No comments:

Post a Comment