Friday 18 December 2015

12 Weeks Of Christmas Week 10: A Winter Wonderland Ornament

Hello, & welcome back to my 12 weeks of Christmas posts.  Today I am sharing my Week 10 project.
My friend Lisa came over for a paper play date last week & she brought with her a photo of an ornament she wanted to make.  She found it on Facebook & wanted to give it a try & since I had all the ingredients we made one up.  The one we were CASEing came from Jamie from Gettin' Crafty Stampin'  If you follow that link she has an easy to follow tutorial on how to make your very own pretty paper ornament.  While these look hard, they are really super easy.


Here is my version hanging on my small tree:


Here is the ornament laid out on the table to get a better view.  I have used the Winter Wonderland Specialty DSP & Winter Wonderland Vellum with the pretty Snowflake Elements for a centrepiece.



I know Lisa has made a heap of different ones since we made this one. I can't show you all of them as they are going to be given as presents.  Here is one she shared with me yesterday.  Isn't it pretty!

Lisa's Pear Pizzazz Ornament
I have plans to make a few of these as present myself now that school has finally finished for the year & I can relax a bit. The best thing is all the ingredients for this ornament are on sale in the Year End close out sale!  If you click on the pictures below it will take you to my online shop where you can order these at a discounted price right up until January 4th, but remember these items are While Stocks Last!  

Be sure to check back here next Friday for my Week 11 project.

Thanks for stopping by
Tricia 



No comments:

Post a Comment