Wednesday 11 November 2015

12 Weeks Of Christmas: Week 6 Wonderland Jolly Deer

Here we are at Week 6 of my 12 weeks of Christmas series.  Halfway there! Once again I am continuing my love affair with the Wonderland Suite.

I am a few days early with this post as I am off to the Stampin' Up! Onstage event in Melbourne this weekend.  Yay, can't wait!  We get to see the Occasions Catalogue products as well as the Sale-A-Bration ones too.

 This card is a friend to my Wonderland shaker card from an older post which you can see here.  I have been playing around with different ways to use the antler DSP from the Wonderland DSP & today I have used it on a monochrome card featuring my good friend the reindeer from Jolly Christmas!


I based this card layout on one by Allison Okamitsu.  It seems she may love this cute deer too!
When I was stamping the deer in Stazon the image was a bit sketchy, so I coloured in the extra bits using Soft Suede which gave it a lovely furry feel. The jolly is heat embossed in gold & snipped out & raised on dimensionals.  

Be sure to come back next week for my next instalment. 

Thanks for stopping by
Tricia 



1 comment: