Thursday 5 November 2015

12 Weeks Of Christmas: Week 5 Wonderland Glitter technique

Welcome back to Week 5 of my 12 weeks of Christmas series.  Oooh, it is getting close now can you believe how fast this year is going?!

For stamp club recently I was asked to teach the glitter technique.  It is a class I run every year as it has such a pretty effect.  Mind you I always run out of glitter!

Here is my card.  I used Wonderland & generation stamped in Mossy Meadow.


Here is a close up of the glittered panel.  It is very sparkly & pretty in real life, it's a bit hard to see in this photo.


To do this technique:
1) Stamp your images & leave to dry
2) Cover the whole image in versermark
3) Sprinkle heat & stick powder all over & heat with heat gun until powder is melted & sticky.
4) Sprinkle Dazzling Diamonds glitter all over & heat again.  Ensure the image is heated all over so the glitter sets.

This technique looks lovely on ornaments, most Christmas stamps & anything snowy.  Why not give it a try? Trust me, you'll love it!

Thanks for stopping by
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment