Tuesday 27 January 2015

You Made My Day Sale-A-Bration Card & Class - CTC 15

I totally LOVE the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) free products this year.  The very 1st stamp set in the SAB catalogue is the Best Day Ever stamp set.  I have designed a whole class around this stamp set as it is just so fun & fresh.  I was having a play with my goodies & thought I would case the actually catalogue on a card.    My catty cased card is perfect for the current challenge over at casingthecatty.blogspot.com  Why not pop over there (once you are finished here of course) and check out all the great ideas & challenge entries.

Here is my Calypso Coral version:


And here is the actual catalogue one.  I changed mine a bit but the idea is basically the same. 


I am having a Sale-a-Bration day on February 15th here at my studio.  This card is part of a whole set of cards you can make on the day.  You even get to make a special box to keep them in.   This set of cards is just one of the 3 projects you make on the day.  For those that can't attend I will be adding this class to my classes for sale page soon.  


Here are the whole set together:



For those of you interested in attending my Sale-A-Bration day here is the flyer - I hope to see you there! 



Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA


7 comments:

  1. Love your CASE of the catty card in the brighter shades and have a great SALE-A-Bration day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards ... I've just cased one the same as you too .... thank you for joining us at CTC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these! Your first card looks amazing with the red background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo soooo many wonderful cards you've made!! I must crack my new DSP too, you've totally inspired me! THanks for joining with us at CASE-ing the Catty!
    SMiles SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card it is one my favorites from the catty thank you for taking the ctc challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a truly delightful group of cards! Honestly those colours just bring a smile to your face :) Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us this week at CASE-ing the Catty! We would love to see you back again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete