Monday 8 December 2014

12 Weeks Of Christmas: Week 9 - Santa Curvy Keepsake Box


Please don't fall of your chair from shock.  Yes, I actually made it back here to continue this series.
Here is a little Santa Curvy Keepsake box I made way back when I had my launch in October.  It has been sitting here on my shelf feeling all sad & neglected so I decided it needs to get out there into the big wide world & live a little ;)


The Curvy Keepsake bag is so versatile & fits quite a lot of things in it surprisingly.  We have given chocolates, lollies, jewellery & even a rock recently.  (Please don't ask, lol) I love that the tags come with it & the bag holds itself closed with the little flaps.  I made this one up with scraps of paper left over from another project.  Love it when I can use up scraps!

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA

No comments:

Post a Comment