Thursday 18 December 2014

12 Weeks Of Christmas: Week 11 - Star Wreath

I have spent the day cutting out what feels like hundreds of Star Framelits to make this wreath.  I do like it but it was a labour of love I can tell you.  I decorate for the holidays using silver, white & blue so the All is Calm DSP worked in perfectly for my decor.

My stamp club ladies are coming over tonight for our Christmas party.  We make a big project each year & I get to be the hostess - Yay!  They are making these wreathes in their chosen decor colours.  Most have chosen Cherry Cobbler & Old Olive with the Season Of Style (retired) DSP.  I can't wait to see their creations.  I managed to get the wreathes on sale on the clearance rack a few months ago.  They are the Burlap & Blooms Wreath Kit, which we are changing to suit our Christmas needs.



I will take some photos of the ladies creations & put them on the blog next week.  I am particularly interested to see how Monica's Black & Silver creation turns out. 

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA

No comments:

Post a Comment