Monday 24 November 2014

12 Weeks Of Christmas: Week 8 - Four Fold Get Your Santa On


I think I am back on track now with my 12 weeks of Christmas posts.  Here we are at Week 8.  I am beginning to sound like an old lady when I say "wow, hasn't that year flown by" but you know it really has.  This last 18 months has been a real hard time for my kids & I but we are coming out the other side & the sun is shining. We are in a happy place & I am slowly getting my craft mojo back.

Ok enough of the personal stuff.  Wanna see my cute four fold card?


Four Fold Card - Get Your Santa On


This is one of the cards my stamp club ladies will be making this week.  It is kind of a spinner card I guess you would say.  We are doing the inlaid glitter technique by using heat & stick powder & dazzling diamonds & heat setting it.  Bit hard to see on the santa but he is all glittery & sparkly.  

My friend Leonie made a card like this recently & when she came to help out at my Create Your Christmas event she brought it to show me.  Lots of people commented on it, so I really wanted to do something similar.  Please excuse my dodgy photo as I took a quick snap on my kitchen bench before she left so I could figure out how to make it. 

Leonie's Festival Of Trees Four Fold Card
 I hope to make a few more of these cards as they are fun & a bit different to your normal card you get in the mail.  Best part is they fold flat & fit in a standard envelope.

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA

No comments:

Post a Comment