Thursday 28 August 2014

It's Looking Like A White Christmas


I wish! We don't get to see any White Christmases here but it's on my bucket list to see one, hopefully in the USA.   The Holiday catalogue goes live today & I have to say you are going to absolutely love it!   One of my 1st preorder items was the Photopolymer set called White Christmas.   I originally thought this set would work well for Project Life cards.  But then not having any snow experience or photos I had to laugh & find another use for it.   I was totally sucked in by the polar bear.  I love me a good polar bear stamp :) 

Since having a play with it I have made a whole display board full of cards using the Hip Hip Hooray Kit #134998 ( p. 197 of Annual Catalogue).  I will feature them on the blog soon & hope to include a tutorial.  As soon as I saw this all inclusive card kit I thought - WOW perfect for Christmas cards!  While it has ink & stamps in it for birthdays, the Kraft card bases are perfect for a whole lot of Christmas cards & as you get the envelopes you have everything you need…well except for Christmas stamps.  That is where White Christmas comes in! 

White Christmas Hip Hip Hooray Card 1
Here is one of my cards for the display board.  Please excuse the dodgy photo but I had already put it all together & forgot to take a photo pre board build.  I have also used the new Confetti Star Punch, exclusive to the Holiday Catalogue.
You can see my display board this weekend at Paperific . What is Paperific I hear you ask?  it is the best paper craft show in Melbourne that is what! Kids under 12 are free and trains & trams are running direct to the show grounds.   Come along & say Hi & make a little project at our Make & Take table.   I will be there all weekend so please do come along & see me.    




 Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA

No comments:

Post a Comment