Sunday 24 August 2014

Bright & Beautiful Star Bundle


It is never too early to start Christmas card making, am I right?  Stampin' Up! are offering a great deal at the moment with their Bigshot promotion.  For those of you who are unaware, if you buy a Bigshot in August you can choose from 5 Stamp & Framelit bundles for free! (see my promotions tab up top)   Woohoo - I love a freebie!   If you already own a Bigshot you can order these bundles at 15% off.  That is exactly what I did to get my hands on the gorgeous new Bright & Beautiful Stamp set & matching Star Framelits.

I actually cased this card from the new Holiday Catalogue (p. 25) which will be going live in a weeks time.  Not long to wait to order from it, but you can buy this bundle right now as a special promotion.



To make this card I got out my gold embossing powder & heat gun & embossed onto Vanilla card stock.   Gotta love the Dictionary background stamp for versatility.  I used Gorgeous Grunge for my gold splotches.  Oh & let me tell you…that Cherry Cobbler linen ribbon in the top left has to be the best ribbon SU have ever come up with.  It feels so luxurious & ties beautiful bows.  The Rhinestones were coloured using the Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities to give them a nice deep red shine.

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA 

No comments:

Post a Comment