Wednesday 19 March 2014

MDS - Beach Adventures


I am going to try to post an MDS project once a month to make myself use it more.  I am always pleased with the projects I make, but I tend to avoid it, as I am just not that confident with MDS.  When I am avoiding something I find the answer is to make myself do it more & more….So from now on I will share MDS projects here too.    I am a complete beginner with this type of crafting so please go easy on me :)   I hope to look back in time & laugh, but for now it is about getting in & trying to do it.

We have just started to do a team challenge with MDS and yes, I have avoided it until now.  The time has come for me to get out of my comfort zone & join in, so here is my 12 x 12 page created for our team sketch challenge.

Here is the sketch:



 I forgot where the hexagons went on the page so just put them in a flower shape.  



MDS Products Used: 

Background:  Sweet Details - 4.  
Punches:   Hexagon, Baner & Square.
Stamps:   Travel Log, Family Reunion, Splatter. 
Embellishments:  Staples.  

Thanks For Looking,

TRICIA 





No comments:

Post a Comment