Friday 28 February 2014

Spiral Flower Die - Valentine's Roses


Oh I have completely forgotten to share my special Valentine's roses I made for myself.  Yes,  I knew I would not get any Valentine's presents so I made my own!   These were made using the new Spiral Flower Die featured in the Occasions Catalogue on page 32.  It is only $29.95 & makes the most beautiful & versatile flowers.  I will be sharing some projects over the next week featuring this die so stay tuned for more.

Cherry Cobbler Roses

Felt Roses











































                                                                    
I used the new Spiral Flower Die with some felt to create these little baby bootee roses. I can see them made with Calico or any other fabric.  Really, your creations are nay limited by your imagination. 

Stamp Sets:  NONE

Paper:  Cherry Cobbler (121681), Garden Green (108605)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler (126966) 
Cool Tools: Bigshot (113439), Spiral Flower Die (Occasions 129379), Backyard Basics Framelits (leaves - 129380), Felt, Secret Garden Framelits (bootie leaves 129372)

Thanks For Looking,

TRICIA  

No comments:

Post a Comment