Wednesday 4 December 2013

12 Weeks Of Christmas: Week 9 Santa Candle


This week I held a little class on stamping on candles.  I run this class every year & every year I see some amazing creations.  I had forgotten all about it until some customers commented on a few I had displayed in my studio.  All the ladies made beautiful candles ( yes, even you Lesley!).  I wish I had taken a photo of their creations :(

Here is a sample of one I made earlier. I used Santa's List & More Merry Messages.


















I made another using Polar Party (retired)



The last one is made using the cute hostess set called Warmth & Wonder.  


Stamp Sets:  Warmth & Wonder  (131883), Polar Party (retired), Santa's List (131811)
Paper:  Tissue Paper 
Ink:  Various inks & markers
Cool Tools: Heat Tool (129056), Real Red Ribbon (126875), Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon (125582).  

Thanks For Looking,

TRICIA  

No comments:

Post a Comment