Wednesday 12 June 2013

Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue 2013-2014 Sneak Peak Tag A Bag Box & Birthday Card

Whilst at the Stampin' Up! Convention a few weeks ago, I got to create a few Make & Takes.  I wasn't feeling all to well that day so I partially created some of them & the rest I left for when I got home.  A few days ago I got out my Make & Takes & finished a few off.  I love the new colours, particularly the new In Colours so I tried to make a coordinating birthday card for the box we created.

Here is the box we created at convention(I actually made mine at home as I wanted it to get home in one piece).  It was made using the new Tag A Bag Gift boxes.  The coordinating colours of Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White & Crisp Cantaloupe.  All tied together with a Summer Starfruit stitched satin ribbon.  Feathers are the trend right now so I have created those with some paper snips & some circle & oval punches.  There are 2 new stamp sets used here.  Gorgeous Grunge & Hello Lovely.

Tag a Bag Gift Box

Tag A Bag Gift Box Close Up
 A friend of mine actually helped out with the make & takes at convention so I thought as a surprise for her Birthday I would make her a card using some of my scraps left over from the make & take kits.  I don't have any of the new colours yet so I made do with Pool Party DSP, Calypso Coral & Naturals White cardstock.
Pool Party & Calypso Coral Feather Card

In the next few weeks you will see a few exciting sneak peak projects here, using some lovely items from the New 2013-2014 Annual Catalogue.

Thanks For Looking,
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment