Sunday 14 April 2013

Razzleberry Splash Birthday Card

I have finally made a card!  Woohoo!  I know it took ages, but that stamp room is still not fully unpacked & I feel a bit like a fish out of water without my usual creative space surrounding me.  The architect designed my desk to high (those that know me understand I am a little height challenged) so I have to get used to standing at my desk to create.

One of my downlines Leanne had a birthday recently & I did promise her a card.  I have been busy preparing the Razzleberry Splash kits we had for Leah's fundraiser way back in February and had a few leftovers to play with.  So, here is my quick creation using the Razzleberry Splash DSP.

Razzleberry Splash Birthday Card

Inside the card
  Now, most of you know Rich Razzleberry is a colour I don't like very much.  I am slowly coming around to it's charms & with Pink Pirouette & Night of Navy I actually quite like it.  All three of these colours are not ones I use very much so am quite happy with myself for going out of my comfort zone.  The DSP in the Razzleberry Splash kit is very scandinavian in style & very feminine (I love scandinavian right now).   This kit would make some great Mother's day cards & my card could easily be adapted to a Mother's day design.

Now that we have online ordering I will try to add the item numbers to my lists making it easier to just click on my shop & order.


Stamp Sets:  Beautiful Birthday (125562), Wishes Your Way (129156)
Paper:  Whisper White (106549), Rich Razzleberry (119981), Night of Navy ( 106577), Pink Pirouette (116203), Razzleberry Splash Kit (126930).
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry (126950) Night Of Navy (126970)
Cool Tools: Pearls, Boho Blossom punch (119858), 1/2" Circle punch (119869), 5 Petal Flower Punch (retired), Scallop TrimBorder punch (118402), Night Of Navy 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (126874), Word Window Punch (119857)

Thanks For Looking,

TRICIA  

1 comment:

  1. Ooh very nice!! I bet it felt good to finally make a card again!! Love those colours

    ReplyDelete