Monday 1 April 2013

A New Life - A New Start

Hi,
Just popping in to let you all know lots has happened since I left off in March.  I have moved into my new house and only have all my SU items to unpack.  Boy there are a lot of those boxes to unpack!  

A lot of things have changed here with me.  My husband decided he didn't want to move with us to the new house and has decided to make a new life on his own.   My two kids & I are ok but obviously this has come as a great shock as it was very unexpected and has deeply hurt us all.  It has been a few weeks now and we are all adjusting to our new life the best we can.  

My Stampin' Up! career will still be going ahead as I love my stamping & creating.  I don't see why my new life cant encompass my passion for sharing and creating as it has always done.  Obviously my time will have to be more structured as I will need to organise babysitters for workshops & classes. 

 I am still hoping to start my new stamp club late April.  I am really excited to be catching up with my friends & customers after such a long break & look forward to embracing all the new changes that my new life will bring.  

Stampin' Up! have been busy whilst I was out of action.  I now have an online shop you can access anytime of day or night and order your supplies. There is a shop now button on the top right that will take you directly to my store.   Of course I am also happy to chat & process your order in the "old" way as well.  After all, being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator has allowed me to create some long lasting friendships that I will cherish forever.  

I would like to take the opportunity now to thank all those friends and fellow stampers who have helped me recently during this difficult time.  To those of you that helped me move, unpack, clean, deal with life.... I give you my gratitude & thanks. Without your support I dont know where I would be.  

Thanks for visiting,
Tricia

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that you are OK and you're mostly moved in and settled. Hope you are enjoying the Easter break with the children. It's good to hear you sounding positive with all that's happened. Look forward to seeing more of your work soon. Cheers, Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to have your craft room up and running and looking amazing tomorrow! With all your SU supplies in their rightful new homes!! :-)
    Robyn xx

    ReplyDelete