Wednesday 23 January 2013

Sale-A-Bration 2013 Bloomin' Marvelous Card

Well, how quick did that arrive!  There I was doing a nice little countdown to Sale-A-Bration & look at that it is already here.  I have heaps of samples to show you so there will be quite a few more posts using these products.  It arrived a lot quicker than I could type up posts!

Today I thought I would show you a card I made using the Bloomin' Marvelous Stamp set available FREE during Sale-A-Bration to anyone who places a $100 order.


For a bit of added texture I used the Vine embossing folder which is another item available during Sale-A-Bration.  I also used the Petite Curly Label Punch, Sycamore Street DSP,  Button & Ribbon.. well yes, those too are all available exclusively during Sale-A-Bration.  With so many great things to choose from what will you choose?  

Oh and see those little butterflies, well they were made with the Bitty Butterfly Punch available in the new seasonal catalogue due to be released February 1st.  


Stamp Sets:  Bloomin Marvelous (SAB).
Paper:  Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Sahara Sand, Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, Sycamore Street DSP.
Ink:  Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Pool Party.
Cool Tools: Bitty Butterfly Punch ( Seasonal Catalogue), Glue Dots, Sale-A-Bration Tangerine Tango Ribbon & Button, Petite Curly Label Punch ( SAB)

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA  

3 comments:

  1. Nicely done. I like the way you used the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I always seem to like cards with butterflies the most. Great color combos. I'm your newest followers, and I hope you'll stop to visit and follow me too. www.stampandscrapwithbrenda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete