Saturday 15 December 2012

12 Weeks of Christmas WEEK 11: For the Birds Christmas Cards

Whilst away on holiday last week, I spent a few hours of each day creating my Christmas Cards.  It was so nice to create without distractions of everyday life.  Some of my family & friends will be receiving one of these very soon.

I love the For the Birds stamp set and had set my mind on using this set for my Christmas cards this year.  Here are a few of the many cards I made using this stamp set.










For all these cards I used the Festival Of Prints Designer Series Stack which is such great value & it has so many pretty patterns.  For the cardstock I used Very Vanilla, Island Indigo & Cherry Cobbler.


Stamp Sets: For The Birds.
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler.   
Ink:   Black Stayzon, Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake.
Cool Tools: Bigshot, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Window Framelits, Snail, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, 1" Square punch.

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA  

No comments:

Post a Comment