Wednesday 14 November 2012

12 Weeks of Christmas WEEK 7: Polar Party Peekaboo Card

After my last post I decided to make a simple card using another of my much longed for stamp sets - Polar Party.   I have loved this stamp set since the 1st time I saw it in a USA catalogue and was crossing everything we got it here in our catalogue.   I was so happy to see it made it!

For this card I used the cute little polar bear from the Polar Party stamp set and the sentiment is from More Merry messages.  I used my favourite embossing folder Lacy Brocade and cut out a little Label framelit and raised it on dimensionals.  Yes, I am the banner queen and I could not help myself from adding these under the sentiment made from the Snow Festival DSP and the Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack.

Polar Party Peekaboo Framelit Card
Stamp Set: Polar Party, More Merry Messages.
Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White, Marina Mist, Snow Festival DSP, Subtles DSP Stack.  
Ink:  Marina Mist, Real Red, Black Stayzon, 
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Lacy Brocade EF, Framelits - Labels Collection, 1" Square Punch, Dimensionals, Marina Mist 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon.  

Tha
nks For Looking,
TRICIA  

1 comment: