Wednesday 29 August 2012

Goodbye Old Friends

The time has come to say goodbye to a few of my old stamp sets friends.  Many, many products are retiring but I am REALLY sad to see Welcome Christmas going.  It was one of my go to stamp sets for Christmas and is so versatile.    I recently ran a retiring product class and here is what we made.

Welcome Christmas Card & Gift Card Holder

I loved this Christmas Cocoa DSP and have not used it much, so figured it was a good time to finish off that pack.  These cards are based on a Stamping Moments class.  You can view it HERE.  The gift card holder opens when you remove the sleeve, but I forgot to take a photo of the inside- sorry(it isn't very exciting anyhow).  I have punched out a section with a word window punch to hold the gift card.  

If you would like to purchase this stamp set it was still available as of this morning. Please contact me ASAP as last orders need to be in by 31st August.  There are only 2 days left to get your hands on the retiring products!  And the good news is Lovely As A Tree now comes in clear mount as of September 1st.


Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White, Soft Suede, Christmas Cocoa DSP.
Ink:  Real Red, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede.
Stamp sets: Welcome Christmas, Lovely As A Tree, Contempo Christmas ( also retiring).
Cool Tools:  Word Window punch, Score Tool, Paper snips, Sticky Strip.  

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA 

No comments:

Post a Comment