Monday 30 July 2012

Melbourne Craft Show

Hello to all those lovely ladies I met at the Craft Show last week.  As a member of our team I got to join in the fun of demonstrating at the show.  Our stall was tiny but packed full of great ideas.  Rose & I got busy on the Thursday & Friday demonstrating the amazing new Simply Scored Tool.  I made a wreath out of the Christmas paper (sneak peek from new catalogue) Be of Good Cheer using the score tool.  It was easy once I swapped the tape for a hot glue gun.  I needed a solid base and the glue gun helped there.  I can't wait till we get the silicone mat as that will make creating these so much easier.  I did walk away with a few burns from the glue gun as we only just met and are still making friends ;)

Here are a few photos of us setting up on the 1st day of the show.  Boy that place got crazy crowded and our stall looked so nice & cozy amongst all the others.

Tracy & Janine setting up



Some of the boards we created for the show


Some of the 3d items - how cute is that rabbit!


My Simply Scored Wreath - instructions in a new post coming soon!

If you attended the show and would like to leave a message or comment feel free to leave one here at the end of this post.  If you did attend the show:
What was your favourite part of the show?
Did you do a make & take at our stall?  
Do you have any tips or feedback for us?

Thanks for looking
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment