Saturday 21 April 2012

Stampin' Up! Twitterpated Blossom Punch Card

I saw a similar card to this recently on the internet somewhere and liked the concept of it.  I always like to provide a link to the original creator or inspiration but in this case I honestly can't remember Julie's last name or her blog address.  If anyone out there recognises it could you please let me know Julie's blog details so I can give her due credit.

Anyhow, here is my version of Julie's lovely twitterpated card.  I have changed it up a bit and used the rock & roll technique on the blossom flower.  If you like this paper, perhaps you might like to buy a packet in May.   Stampin' Up! are having a Paper Party Promotion where you buy 3 packets of paper and get 1 free!  Details for this are coming soon so stay tuned.  


Twitterpated Rock & Roll Blossom Punch Card

Stamp Set: Mixed Bunch  (Autumn/ Winter 2012 Mini), Happiest Birthday Wishes( Hostess set )
Paper: Island Indigo, Baja Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Twitterpated DSP
Ink: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Ridinghood Red. 
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Adorning Accents Edgelits Die, Blossom Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA 

No comments:

Post a Comment