Saturday 31 March 2012

Paperific Expo Melbourne, 2012 - Stampin' Up! Stand

Hi Everyone.
I had a great time yesterday meeting lots of lovely like minded crafting ladies at Paperific.  I even met a few from down my way which was really nice.  Jane and Rose have done so much work and really pulled off a great stand this year.  There is so much to see and do in our stand and lots of amazing works of art.  Here are a few snaps Simone took yesterday - Thanks Simone!  Silly me forgot my camera in the morning rush but as you can see from some of these photos there is a lot on offer.  It really is a paper crafters heaven with lots of stalls selling their wares, plus many have classes and make and takes.


Here I am proudly showing off our work.  
Book to Look Cake - Yummy looking and full of prizes!
Lots of great ideas
More cards!
There are still 2 more days of Paperific to go - so if you get a chance to pop into the stand - say hello to the girls and take the time to check out the demonstrations, classes and make and takes on offer. 


Thanks for looking,

Tricia

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing all your great ideas at the show. Loved that scented embossing powder!

    ReplyDelete