Monday 13 February 2012

Stampin Up! Saleabration Cards

Sale-A-Bration is here!  I know I am a bit late in posting this but I have been busy and have not had a chance till now.   Over the next few weeks I will be adding more Sale-a-Bration cards and ideas using each stamp set. Today I have mainly focused on the Fresh Vintage stamp set.  I must say the Sale-A-Bration items are really pretty this year. I love the DSP and brads. Fresh Vintage does have a real vintage theme but as you can see you can do some modern looks with it.  

Fresh Vintage and Everyday Enchantment Sale-A-Bration items

I {heart} Hearts Sale-A-Bration Card
Postage Stamp and Fresh Vintage - inspired by Dawn Olchefske.
Team day Card design by Simone Bartrum
Gift Tag made from scraps - Postage Stamp punch and Everyday Enchantment DSP.
Stamp Set: I {heart} Hearts, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Fresh Vintage (Sale-A-Bration)
Paper: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Whisper White , Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Lucky Limeade, Everyday Enchantment DSP (Sale-A-Bration) 
Ink: Pool Party, Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade.
Ribbon: 1/8" Organdy Ribbon - Calypso Coral
Cool Tools: Small Heart Punch, Heart To Heart Punch, Postage Stamp Punch, Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Itty Bitty Punches, Sponge dauber, Everyday Enchantment Brads (Sale-A-Bration).

Thanks For Looking,

TRICIA 

No comments:

Post a Comment