Tuesday 28 February 2012

Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Scrapbook Page

OMG! Yes you did read correctly - A scrapbook page!  Now pick yourself up off the floor and sit back on your seat so you can actually look at it!  And yes, I used the Sale-A-Bration everyday enchantment DSP.  Ok, so it is a 6x6 page but hey it is still a scrapbook page!  Many years ago I did a lot of scrapbooking but haven't gone there for over 5 years.  I have been enjoying making cards and had lost interest in scrapbooking.  One of my New Years resolutions was to start scrapbooking again.  At least I tried  :)  My new favourite colour is Soft Suede....have you noticed?  

Sale-A-Bration 6 x 6 Scrapbook Page.  
Stamp Set: Field Flowers, 
Paper: Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Everyday Enchantment DSP (Sale-A-Bration) 
Ink: Soft Suede
Ribbon:  Organdy Ribbon - Calypso Coral, Soft Suede 3/8" Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon.
Cool Tools: Neutral flower brads, Beautiful Butterflies Die, Bigshot, Boho Blossoms punch, Pearls, Lace Ribbon Border punch, Curly Label punch.

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA 

No comments:

Post a Comment