Thursday 6 October 2011

Stampin' Up! Delicate Doilies & Lovely As A Tree Card

Well I figured it was about time I started making some Christmas cards.  I love the new Delicate Doilies stamp set and was thinking of a way to make it christmassy.  Lovely As A Tree has a great tree for xmas cards so I have combined the two here with cherry cobbler, crumb cake, old olive and early espresso.  

  I used Champagne shimmer paint to highlight the leaves on the tree - here is a closer view:




Stamp Sets:  Delicate Doilies, Lovely As A Tree, Teeny Tiny Sentiments.
Paper:  Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Whisper White.
Ink: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso.
Cool Tools:   Modern Label Punch, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint.
Ribbon:  Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired)
Thanks For Looking,

TRICIA

No comments:

Post a Comment