Sunday 10 July 2011

Squared Framed Tulip & Blossom Bouquet

Those of you who know me, know I have always loved bright colours, but have recently moved to the more subtle vintage colours.  Well I have to say - Look out she is back!  I am loving the brights at the moment!
I have to admit I didn't really liked the triple layer Blossom Bouquet Punch when I first saw it & couldn't understand what all the fuss was about.  Recently, I had the opportunity to get one of these punches from a friend in the USA and I have to say I am hooked.  I really love the versatility of it and the way it makes the flowers POP off the page.  I love the Framed Tulip embossing folder squared too.  It is so easy to do and really looks good don't you think?  I was playing around with the Blossom Bouquet punch and thought this would be a great opportunity to show off the squared tulip style.    Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight with a touch of Pear Pizazz are so vibrant and really give this trio of cards that burst of colour I have missed so much.












Here is a close up for a better look


These cards are all 11" x 11".  For the the squared tulip to work well it needs to be 10 1/2" x 10 1/2".  The square mat is 7 1/2 " x 7 1/2" and the inner white square is 7" x 7".



Stamp Set: Hello Again (117717), Teeny Tiny Sentiments (119185)
Paper: Daffodil Delight (121680), Melon Mambo (119980), Pumpkin Pie (108601), Pear Pizazz (121693)
Ink: Melon Mambo (115656)
Cool Tools:  Big Shot Machine, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder (121809), Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (117335), Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch (122464), Itty Bitty Shapes Punches (118309), Basic Hole punch and 1/16" hole punch (101227)
Thanks For Looking,

TRICIA

No comments:

Post a Comment